Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Going to get extremely busy!

Jaxson's Nuerologist was on it.I got a call even before i got home with a scheduled appointment for Jaxson's cat scan and EEG.Today the hospital social worker called and is going to get us in all the right programs and such in case we need equipment our insurance won't pay for.Then the phone rang again and it was international adoption clinic and we have an upcoming appointment scheduled with them.I hung up to the phone ringing again this time it was Rehab to schedule an appointment too.I have all these appointments wrote in my calender in my purse to keep them straight.Friday he sees the ENT i am excited about this one my precious baby is miserable with those adenoids. Including waking up today with stuffy nose and green goo coming out his nose.He slept allot today which tells me he truly does not feel well.
Tomorrow i get to schedule Landens yearly Follow up appointments with Nuero and Opthamolgist and also schedule Rebecca and myself for dental appointments.It going to be hectic here but so worth it.
You can tell it is the end of the year.. Landen is on burn out mode with school and fights to get ready in the mornings the stinker.Not much longer to go and he can play all summer.Landen is still trying hard to adjust to Jaxson.It is better he is so cute.. he will go to Jax and kiss him and rub his head and hand him a toy.He still gets jealous though when i am holding Jax and will grunt and growl at me.I give him extra Mama time in the evenings.. he likes me to push him on the swing and blow bubbles with him.
Now to get Jaxson's nights and days straightened out.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

You are so busy, hang in there! Love all the pics of the kids!!!