Wednesday, April 14, 2010

NO PT AND OT TODAY!

I was packing the diaper bag to head to the hospital for Jaxson's PT and OT appointment he had a seizure.I knew something was up he did not act like he was feeling none to good this morning.He is fine and i am charting them and what type they are for the neurologist.I am not new to seizures as our Landen also has them.I called and rescheduled his appointment for tomorrow.
I have been trying new foods on him.He loves turkey and rice and mixed veggies .I buy all kinds of baby foods and so far he has liked everyone i have tried.He loves to eat and when i say are you ready to eat his mouth flies open like a bird its so cute.I have not taken any pics lately i promise i will get new ones soon he is so darn ADORABLE.Evenings are his favorite time and he coos and moves his little mouth trying so hard to talk.I love everything about our Little man.I am so happy he is home and doing so well.

2 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

hugs friend. How scary :( That ist he thing I think I am the most afraid of is Jeremiah having a seizure :(

All My Beans said...

Your little man is one of the luckiest little men i know. ANd to top it off..he has some pretty special and lucky parents.
Hopefully, the neurologist will be able to keep the seizures at bay with meds...