Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ENJOYING LIFE!

My husband started back to work this week.The first week is orientation for him as so much has changed in his absence.Yesterday was my first day alone with my sweet bundle of pure joy.I enjoyed the day with him so much.My husband the wonderful man he is hired my friend to help me with the housework.Jaxson takes allot of my day(NOT COMPLAINING)that i was having a hard time keeping up.Our schedule goes like this..Jaxson wakes at 9 a.m...breathing treatment..then he gets diaper changed and dressed then he eats 2 bottles.It takes awhile to get these done.then its cuddle for a bit i set him in his seat so i can fold clothes..wash dishes vacuum or dust.The afternoon time usually at 1p.m. we do Therapy which also takes allot of time.I love all i do for my little guy.I am grateful for the extra help with the house though so i am not complaining there.
We also have PT and OT once a week at the hospital. Our schedule will get really busy soon.He has upcoming appointments.I am excited to find out what all comes about with these appointments.I am watching my son grow and he is learning so much already.Last night i put a rattle in his hand and he shook it and smiled.I told his good Job and he smiled again.He has not had much to do with toys but we are getting there.I am loving my little guy so much and its nice not having to share ha ha.

No comments: