Sunday, November 2, 2008

FALL LEAVES

TODAY we were all outside Michael was winterizing the house and Landen was playing and we were doing some much needed stuff in the yard.The weather was AWSOME. Brian raked a huge pile of leaves and put Landen in the middle of them.We have tried this before and he has shown no Interest.This time he did...HE HAD A BALL.Brian would cover him up and all you could see was leaves flying everywhere and Landen laughing so hard.When he set up all you can see is his head.It was so cute.I so miss my digital camera i could of gotten some amazing pics .I asked hubby for a new one for christamas.My daughter broke mine.
Now we need our Emmanuel home to enjoy the weather outside.He has a swing waiting for him at the swing set.The joy on emmanuels face will be something i will never forget when he gets to do so many first.I am praying this is the week we recieve our I 171 H.I am also praying things move quickly in Liberia.Emmanuel needs to come home we are so anxious to get him here.Landen is such a joy and E will be too.I cant wait to takje my 2 little boys for a walk or to the park or just outside to play.I am so ready for E...
We love you Emmanuel big kisses and hugs from Mommy and Daddy brothers and sisters.

No comments: