Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Miracle

Ok so maybe not to some but to us it is...I have been saving and saving so that i could go to Liberia with Michael when the time comes to get Jaxson.My husband has been waiting on a back pay check to come and we were told it could take up to a year.NO MORE WORRIES..the check came and we have the money needed for both of us to travel to get Jaxson.I am just so so happy that we will both begoing to get our sweet angel boy.Without this money i would probably not been able to go.Even with my paychecks and my extra babysetting money it would not have been enough.I am so so thrilled this worry is now over and i know i will be there to meet our son with my husband i cant be anymore happier about it.I will still put my checks and babysetting money into savings just because i want a nice nest egg for when we return home with Jaxson.Or until money gets tight and we cant afford my checks to go in savings.I am just HAPPY and wanna shout to the roof tops that a stress is gone and I WILL get to go to africa wooohooo.
Friday we go to get our travel shots...I am happy we are getting theses done.Hubby needs 1 and i need 2.We will be good to go.Now to get I171H and hear we had court in Liberia I am so ready to go NOW.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

Everything is falling into place for you - this is wonderful!!!!