Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A LITTLE XMAS SHOPPING

Some people think im crazy as we start buying some christmas presents in the summer.With having 6 children to buy for i always start early.Landen of course is my easiest one and i have bought several things on clearance racks for him.The kicker is his birthday is 4 days after christmas so he is getting a brand new red wagon(his got broke) and he LOVED HIS WAGON.I bought a blow up diego house with the balls that go inside of it.He will LOVE this and i got it for a cheap price.My Brian i tease him that he is all farmer john.He loves anything to do with farming..(his dad is a farmer) i bought him some johndeer t shirts his are already pretty worn out.I bought him 2 when school started.I still have quite a bit of shopping to do but if i can pick up some here and there then i should have it done fairly quickly.
My 2 girls can be hard as they are picky but i am sure i will figure it all out.Hannah and william my 2 adult kids are not to bad to buy for.A couple presents and some cash and they are happy happy.I plan on doing a little bit of shopping this weekend Michael and I are going out to dinner Saturday night and we will do a little shopping then.
so dont think im crazy... we are like anybig family with so many to buy for ya START early.

No comments: