Thursday, November 13, 2008

NO NEWS

We have not recieved no news on our adoption yet.We are in week number 5 waiting for our I171H approval.I am hoping it comes soon.We are also waiting on a hefty check to come for the rest of our travel money should be anyday now.I am praying everything comes together soon.As Thanksgiving gets closer i think about our angel and wish he was here with us when we say what we are thankful for and have all the kids together at once.
Adoption is always stressful but so so worth it when i hold my child in my arms forever. I can hardly wait to meet him and hold him and tell him How much he is loved.We have been trying to teach Landen to say Jaxson or even Jax...We tell him he will have a little brother to play with and he doesnt respond.Part i think is jealousy he Is the baby and knows he is the baby.He goes in and touches and stares at the crib he has not figured out why it is there or what it is for yet.I keep talling him thats your brothers bed he ignores me of course.
All i can do is pray nightly that it all comes together soon.I dream of the day we travel and i enter the home he is in and pick him up and tell him im his momma.That momma and daddy love him very much and brothers and sisters are anxiously waiting to meet him. My Linda is sooo excited about Jaxson she talks about him everyday.She loves Landen and is so good with him.She told me mom...I cant wait for Jaxson to come home i will have 2 little brothers to love.She wants to be a special ed teacher when she grows up...She said having a brother with special needs and now another brother that she wants to teach children like them.She has taught Landen so much including stuff she should not have like how to say shut up...Or when i want him to do something she taught him to say NICE TRY FRENCH FRIE.I know it sounds funny but not so funny when i tell him to pick his toys up and thats his reply to me.

No comments: