Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THANKSGIVING!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! I hope everyone has lots to be thankful for i sure know we do.We are spending our lovely day here at home and i am making dinner for our family.Hannah and her fiance are comming and William and his girlfriend are also comming .My mother inlaw is making a 4 hr drive to join us as well.She will be staying the night and will return home on Friday.I have been cleaning and cooking and dishes and dishes oh and more dishes lol.I really ned toinvest in a dishwasher.Also will be..Rebecca,Linda and Landen...I am missing Briand he decided to have dinner with his dad im bummed about that.Oh and of course my sweet darling Husband and myself.
Today i went to work for a few hours then headed to walmart to get some last minute grocery items needed for dinner tomorrow.I also bought a new Microwave ours decided to break it was old anyway and i was in need of a new one. When i got home i Unloaded the car and put things away while my Husband went to y parents house to get the kids.Grandma took them home to decorate her christmas tree. We will be putting ours up this weekend as next weekend Michael and Landen and I will be leaving for Texas for a week.The kids will be staying at my parents house.Ok i am off to get the bird in the roaster.HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

No comments: