Thursday, November 27, 2008

THANKFUL

I have so much to be Thankful for !We had a wonderful dinner although i had a hard time sleeping last night because the turkey smelled so good.I cooked in my electric roaster it was a 21 lb turkey so i put it on a slow setting.I got up at about 5 am to baste it and check on it.My darling Linda helped me prep all the side dishes and cook them she was an awesome helper.
I was so thankful that Hannah and Anthony and William and Heather and Jayne all made it here safely.I am thankful my family is healthy and am thankful that we could all be together to share our day together.My family means the world to me and it was great to have all my kids home and just being together.The only thing missing was our beutiful Jaxson who i thought about allday and cant wait to get him home so he can enjoy his family being together and enjoying a big meal together.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING JAXSON MOMMY LOVES YOU KISSES AND HUGS!

No comments: