Tuesday, November 4, 2008

WARDROBE

I went to the second hand store and was so pleased.I got 2 pair of jeans, 4 new winter tops ,a dress ,a pair of boots ,and a pair of dress shoes ,all for 10 dollars,That was a great deal and all the things i bought look BRAND NEW.I went in looking for clothes for myself and was very happy with my new wardrobe.I dont buy myself new things often but was in Need and am very happy with my purchases.
Linda is home today she had a doctors appointment and is not feeling to great she has caught a cold.I will return to town to pick up my husband Michael and take him to the dentist.We are down to 1 car as his truck is in the shop.Brian ran over a possom and did something to the front end of the truck.
I hurried to the mail box this morning and was so bummed when our I171H was not there.This is week 4 so i hope soon.I got asked again today when is your baby comming home?Ughh adoption is not a snap of fingers and your child is in your arms.I wish it was that easy but its not.Its a waiting game an believe me it tries my patience too.But the END result when you are holding your child and loving that child that it is all forgotten.People dont understand this though so when thwy ask its hard to explain.I just tell them..Takes 9 months to have a baby its not 9 months yet haha.

No comments: