Monday, November 24, 2008

FINALLY ITS DONE!

Michael and I been talking for awhile about putting a new floor in the dining room.I am thrilled we bought all the supplies on Saturday and started tearing out the yucky ole carpet out of dining room staurday night.I now have a laminate wood floor I LOVE IT! I cant believe the difference it made to our home.We had painted the room a few months ago and finally decided Now is the time to get the new floor in.
It worked out Just in time for Thanksgiving at our home.Its been so busy which is good to keep my mind from the adoption .Jaxson is so much apart of us but its not the same without him here. I have put his pictures in each room of our home so i can see his sweet little face everyday.
Landen is over his sicklies Thank goodness.He loves sesame street and Loves the songs.He runs around the house singing them.He is talking so much now my mom and dad was over and dad was helping Michael with the floor they got tired and was getting ready to leave and Landen said GAMMA i want Kiss he went and got kisses then he said GOODBYE GAMMA AND PAPPA.It was so cute.I love hearing his words expand and him being more verbal with all of us.He is my boy through and through he is quite a kid.Love him dearly.
Rebecca has been having some issues with a girl at school she was called in the office over it and was so upset she was crying.She did get this issue straightend out.Rebecca is a good girl and girls can be so MEAN.We had a nice talk and i am sure things will be better for her now.
Linda has made big strides in her bad behavior.I am glad to see this she is so much easier to talk with without the drama and getting mad.I am proud of her and told her so tonight when she was helping me Dust the furniture and put things back in the dining room.I am proud of all my kids they are really good kids and i am blessed they are ours.

No comments: