Friday, November 14, 2008

LANDENS IEP

Landens IEP was yesterday!It went well and he has masterd his Benchmarks so we upped one from 70% to 80% and changed another because it was unrealistic.He gets speech twice a week which has done wonders for him.His adaptive PE is going very well.
The blind school will be changing his daily task board in December as he has masterd those task and needs to move to something new. OT is going well and PT is not needed anymore YAY LANDEN. I am impressed with how Landen is doing.Oh and they have increased his time in the regular class so he is in more now YAYYY!
He still has a nasty cold his poor nose has ran so much he now has a sore under his nose.I been giving him cold medicine.He will see the doctor on Monday because its getting yucky now poor child is miserable. He was so lovable tonight and crawled on my lap i got kisses hugs and i wuv yous.He is such a mommas boy and I LOVE IT.Tonight he wanted coffee(hot chocolate) i am sure his throat is sore.I made him his coffee and he drank it all. then he said...I eat tapioca?His favorite pudding we put his seizure meds in it and thats how he take it.Then he said I GO UPSATIRS he went right up and crawled in bed.I went to read to him like 3 minutes later and he was already fast asleep the little stinker.I loove this little boy so much and i love that he has amazed all the doctors and therapist that work with him.He has gone far beyond what they thought he would.I knew he could hes my kid what more can i say lol.

No comments: