Monday, November 3, 2008

This and That

Well no I171H today so i am a bit bummed.I just want this all done and my baby in my arms.Today was my day off so i ran errands and went grocery shopping.I put them away and had to go pick Brian up at school for his orthodontist appointment.I made supper toight of course its the Girls and I,s favorite but the boys are not to wild about cabbage potaoes carrots and polish sausage but the girls and i love it.
The weather he has been just wonderful being in the 70,s all weekend and today.I washed bedding and hung it on line i love the outdoor smell on my linens.Oh while out running errands this morning my cousin called me to meet her at a resturaunt for coffee,Actually she offerd to buy me breakfast but i had already had breakfast.I got to play with this sweet baby named Josiah he will be 1 yr old this week and is he ever sweet. my cousin was babysitting him He is the same size as our E so i now know what it will feel like to hold E as Josiah is the same weight and height as E.
I am hoping this is the week and our I171H comes soon.Would be even better if we get the call that E is legally ours.I am ready to get my little angel home.

No comments: