Friday, June 19, 2009

ANOTHER WEEK!

Another week with no news this is killing me.I just want to go and go now.I have Jaxsons room almost complete and still no little man.I know this will end and i know he will be our arms forever.I just wish this wait was over.
On a bad note...Michael and I went and got our passport pic done for our visas and we LOST them.I cant find them anywhere so i am NOT happy.They cost 15.00 a set so 30 bucks is missing .I was so upset about this.So next week we are off again to get a new set of pics done.
My arthritis has taken a turn today and i am suffering in much pain.I am not moving to good but walking does help some so i do it whether i hurt or not.Landen has a nasty summer cold and I'm have been constantly wiping snot from his nose and face.Getting him to take cold medicine is tough but we do manage to get it done and it does stop the nasty runny nose for a little while.
The work has begun for the day on our home.I am going to LOVE having a big bedroom i am so excited about it.I have all the colors picked out.The only thing we have left is carpet color.The master bath we are still discussing what to do with the walls.We are putting ceramic tile on the floor but have no idea what to do with the walls.I wanted to do Mosaic ceramic tile half way up the wall and paint the top half.Michael is not so sure so we are still discussing it.
I hope the additions and picking colors bides some time and makes things move quickly for us.Before we know it we will get the call that its time to go get our sweet angel.We decided not to go on vacation because we don't know if we will get the call and want to be ready.So all 3 of our girls are going on vacation to Denver to visit their Grandma and aunt for a week.we were going to go for 2 weeks as a family.But i wanna be ready in case we go soon.
I hope everyone has a terrific weekend! Its another low key one here!Home addition work tomorrow and fathers day on Sunday plans.Michael requested a day just to relax.We may bbq for supper but that about it.

No comments: