Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MORE DOCUMENTS COMPLETE

Today Micheal and I got our passport pictures taken that we need for our visa's.I also picked up the doctor letters we needed for our visa's.I have one more thing to get and that's about our income in 2007 and that's it we have all the paperwork we need to send for the visa's and what we need to take with us to Liberia.I have worked on all of this very slowly.But Now i got a little news i thinks its not going to be much longer at all now.
I got that feeling again like every time i do when i am gathering things.Is this real?Are we going to bring our sweet little boy home?That overwhelming feeling in the pit of my stomach that says YES its happening Yes i am his momma.I got that feeling and what did i do in turn?Went SHOPPING ha ha!I bought 3 cute short outfits for Jax they are SO cute. I am taking 2 of them with me..In my luggage that is Jaxson's is packed full ha ha.Yes i am probably over packing but hey i rather have enough then NOT enough.
Today was a bright day and sun shiny and topped off Knowing i got more stuff done for travel to our babe.
Jax Mommy loves you baby!Daddy and Mommy are coming soon little man!

No comments: