Monday, June 22, 2009

ITS SUMMER TIME ITS HOT!

Wow is it ever hot today!I had to get out and make a trip to walmart for some grocerie items and trash bags and dish soap.It is even to hot to go swimming.Landen has a wading pool in the back yard but it was way to hot to set outside with him.So i am making him stay inside today.My daughter is baby setting 2 toddlers and she had TOPS tonight.So i have taken over until she gets home.
I had ordered myself some Lounge dresses I LOVE THEM.They are cool and comfortable.Probably not very attractive but i don't care i am comfortable.I had 3 but they are so faded and worn as its ALL i wear most times.So i got 5 new ones 2 are very pretty with Gauze material.3 others that i think are pretty and comfortable.
These are actually called house dresses but i wear them everywhere ha ha. My sister makes fun of me and says i dress like an old lady.When its miserable hot and i want to be cool and comfy do i care what i look like?My husband likes them and that's all who matters to me.
I am praying for some good news this week about Jaxson.Oh and Guess what?I don't know how but the passport pictures we LOST have been FOUND.In the oddest place to be lost.They were Under Jaxson's crib .I don't know how they got there but am so happy they have been found.That's 30 dollars i don't have to spend again.Hope everyone is staying cool.

No comments: