Friday, June 26, 2009

MUCH BETTER

I am much better today and not so MAD and upset about the way our adoption is going.I know he is coming home and hopefully soon.Today i am doing ALLOT of extra housework things.We have a very busy weekend and i will not have the time to do much.
Tomorrow is our yearly family picnic as i call it .Its all the children from India that was adopted from the same orphanage.We get together once a year.Rebecca loves to go and connect with her friends she spent so much time with in the orphanage.Tomorrow Night myself and some friends(actually relatives) are going out to celebrate my Bday which is Monday.I will be the big 4 0.
Sunday we are having the Ferris get together.We don't call it a reunion just a get together so i am looking forward to seeing cousins i have not seen in a LONGGGGGGG time.It is so HOT out today.I worry about my husband and the workers that are working on our home.All walls are now up and they are working on the tresses .Oh and my closet is built too.Its coming together and i am darned excited about it.
I pray to hear something soon about Jax!I need to hear something soon.

No comments: