Saturday, June 13, 2009

GARAGE SALE!

Today was the town wide Garage sales.I forgot about them and my husband reminded me.So i got dressed and went i am glad i did.I bought Landen a tricycle one of those tall ones so his little long legs will not be in the way.He was so excited when he seen it he kissed the seat and patted it and said my IKE lol.
I also was happy to find a baby changing table for 5 bucks.It does not have the pad on top but no big deal i can make one.Its also brown and Jaxson's crib is white i am going to paint it white and pick up Winnie the pooh fabric and make the pad.This will work great then i can wash the pad when needed.I also found a bunch of Brand new sleepers that will fit jax and the cutest pair of wrangler black jeans.I also got a little tykes table and chair set for 4 dollars.I had so much fun garage sailing and the little ones got spoiled.
The girls and I and Landen went to the picnic we had a nice time and enjoyed all the people that were there.My daughter joined a group called TOPS and it was their annual picnic.We then went to walmart to pick up medicines.Landens seizure med and my husband medicine.I got home and looked Landen's script is messed up.So i called Neurology and hope they can fix it.This will be the SECOND time i had to call them.Landen was taking 200 mg twice a day the doc upped it to 200 mg 3 times a day.The med he got today is 100mg 3 times a day.A way lower dose then what he was taking.So i am giving him to 2 100 mg 3 times a day which cut his med and i am calling every 15 days to get it refilled.I hope this time they can get it right its becoming a pain.
We have no plans this evening and are just hanging out at home tonight.Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

No comments: