Wednesday, June 10, 2009

POTTY TRAINING!

I have been working with Landen on potty training.He knows what he is suppose to do and is so stubborn he wont do it.I say come on Landen time to go potty he will walk with me to the bathroom and pull his own pants down.I help him up on potty and he sets good.The problem is...HE HOLDS IT! after 20 minutes of setting and nothing yet he gets up pulls his pants back up and flushes the toilet.
I wont give up i know Landen and i know he can do this.I told him if he starts using the potty like a big boy i would take him to walmart and get him a new ball(his most favorite toy).So we will keep trying we have a long summer to go .Maybe just maybe when school starts he will be potty broke.
I have a funny...My NONVERBAL son said something that had me laughing tears.He was excited and was trying to tell me something.When he gets like that his words do NOT come out right.He came to me and was jabbering and i said..Landen when did you start talking in Chinese?Mr.Landen thought that was funny and giggled and as plain as day said...i can talk Chinese and he giggled some more.It was so funny and he was so proud.His daddy even started laughing.
We were on our way to town and he made sure to tell his daddy his bye bye daddy i go bye bye.This little guy of mine amazes me so much.His vocabulary grows more and more each day.Its just figuring out how to get him to do it constantly and just not when he wants too.
No news on Jax at this time!I am praying hard we can bring him home before summer is out.I pray for him everyday.We talk of him everyday.Please pray that they move quickly on reviewing his paper work. I am ready so ready to meet my son.

1 comment:

All My Beans said...

I am so amazed to hear about Landen..thanks for sharing. The house is coming along! I am soooo tired of the construction here..