Saturday, June 13, 2009

EARLY MORNINGS!

I am up way early then anyone else this morning!The house is quiet i am having my coffee and got my first load of Laundry going in the wash machine this morning.I love this time when everyone is sleeping and its just me up watching the sun come up .I can think about what needs to get done for the day or what the Kids and i have planned for the day.
The kids and I have a picnic to attend at no one today! afterwords we need to go to walmart pick up a few things then we can come home.Maybe it wont be raining at that time and landen can swim in his wading pool.Yesterday the stinker jumped in sandals and all .
We really don't not have nothing planned besides the picnic so it should be a pretty low key day.Michael and i are buckling down on finances as we are wanting to remodel our kitchen.It needs it badly.The floor is in bad shape and needs to be replaced.I would give anything for new cabinets mine are in horrible shape and just keep getting worse.This will be our Last and Biggest remodel of our home.The catch is we wont be able to do it Until next summer.We cannot rip a floor out in the fall or winter would just be to darn cold.If we do it in the summer time.We will have the camper to cook our meals in and keep our food cold.So we have a year to save for this.The good side is my kitchen is not that big.Yes i would love to have a bigger one.
It suppose to rain but not until evening.I am grateful its waiting until evening to rain because Jeff is coming to work on our home.They are so close to beginning the build of the floor and outer frame yay!I am going to be so thrilled when the addition is done and i can decorate Landen and Jaxson's room.I can have room to move around too.Our bedroom now is to small but will be great for 2 little boys.and the best part of all..they will be close to us so if they need me i am right there.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

No comments: