Tuesday, June 9, 2009

CANT SLEEP

I cant sleep its almost 3 a.m. and i am up with Jax heavily on my mind.I search and read ANYTHING i can find about whats going on in Liberia. This is driving me mad!I keep praying soon he will come home.Then the what ifs...What if something is wrong with our paperwork?What if we cant get him home?What if they don't let any of us parents bring our babies home?
My mind don't stop with all the worries i have .I have been trying to stay POSITIVE as i did get some news last week.But things are moving so slow.Each passing day and week then Month gets harder and harder.Will it ever end?Will he come home soon and we can have our family happily together? I feel for all the waiting babies in Liberia as some of them know they have a mommy and daddy waiting for them here.It has to be hard on them too!
I think of all the children around the world waiting in orphanages for their day to come and go home with a family.I think about all the children who wont get a home and spend there days not knowing the love of a family.It saddens me to think everyday is another day of our sons life we are missing.Will this become a happy momentous day soon?Or will we wait for many more months or years for him to come home.I am frustrated all he needs is a visa and we wait for many months to get the OK because he cant be issued one right now.To me its not fair for Jax or the other waiting kids.
OK i am being a downer think i will try and go to sleep for a little while.I will say and extra long prayer for my baby before closing my eyes.

2 comments:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

Hang in there, I know it's hard but he will be home soon and all this waiting will be nothing more than a distant memory! He is wanting to come home as much as you are wanting him home. He knows you love him and you will have him in your arms soon :)

All My Beans said...

The waiting is agony..and a true test of faith ( I know, I know..you have passed already with flying colors!).
It is also unfair that you are having to go through this again! But you remember...and now Landen is home! And GOD chose YOU...so you are THE ONE for this boy...
I am praying mightily for your boy to come home.