Tuesday, June 16, 2009

EASY DAY!

Today has been a lay ed back one.Hanging out at home today! Working on the 3 loads of laundry i had and working on Jaxson's Eeyore quilt.I have not touched it much and am more then half way done with it.So today i set down to work on it.I didn't get to far on it but will work on it more tonight.Instead i am taking that time to jump on this computer .
No word about Jaxson as of yet.But i know i Feel it we are close.I will be so happy when he is home for good.Please help me pray Jaxson home.Say an extra prayer that things start changing for the good of the children waiting to come home from Liberia.
I hope he will get to wear some of the adorable short outfits i bought him and not end up packing them away as i did the winter clothes.I just want him home so badly.Michael and i had a long talk with all the kids about what to expect and what not to expect when Jaxson comes home.We also talked about the week we are gone and they will be staying with Grandma and
Grandpa while we are in Liberia.
Michael and I are financially ready now to go!All we need is that phone call or email we been waiting on saying its all good to go and we will be setting up flights hotel and sending our visa's off in the mail.WE JUST NEED THAT CALL!

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

I hope that phone rings soon and you can up and go - it's been a long wait! Hang in there :-)