Monday, June 15, 2009

FINALLY!

Michael had group today in Leavenworth and while he was there i finally made my walmart run.I got the white paint needed for Jaxson's baby change table and i got the most adorable fabric to make the pad.I bought the quilt batting for it !I was not happy they have no thread at all.So i need to drive to St.Joe to get the thread needed to match the fabric.
Its going to be so cute when its completed!I don't have time to paint it today as my daughter is baby setting 2 toddlers plus i have my little boy i watch and Landen.So we have 4 little ones right now and the house is Crazy.Landen is having a bit of a problem with the toddlers here he is on my lap at the moment.
I have not heard anything about Jax or his adoption and probably wont for a couple weeks.I just keep praying soon we hear something.

No comments: