Monday, June 8, 2009

YUCKY MONDAYS!

I have never liked this day!Partly because coming off a busy weekend and if things are going to go wrong it generally does so on Mondays.Today is no exception i woke up feeling icky...2 of my kids a viral like flu and i am sure i have caught it.The house is always a mess on Mondays from the weekends of camping and still unpacking things to be put away.
Later today i am going to town to get my nephew a hair cut and buy him a pair of pants for his new job.He starts tomorrow morning and these things have to be done.I have been busy trying to potty train Landen.Man is this child stubborn i know he can do it he just refuses too .I wont give up though i know he can .
So if you show at my door on Mondays you will find unfolded laundry and maybe a load or 2 waiting to be washed.You will find boxes of stuff needing to be put in its proper place and toys on the living room floor from a very active 9 yr old. dusty furniture in need of a good polish.HM maybe one day i will get this day down to an art,But for now the disarray is there.

No comments: