Sunday, November 8, 2009

BAD WEEKEND!

My sister has been borrowing my husband truck.Her car was broke down and found out it was not worth fixing.So she went job hunting for a second job so she could buy a new car.Friday morning around 9 30 am my oldest sister Robin called me.She told me Lori was in a wreck she was on her way to a job interview.I wasn't worried about the tuck we were worried about her and her fiancee.
I rush to the ER to find her being xrayed and getting ct scans.The wreck was bad.A semi truck ran a stop sign and my sister was doing 65 on the highway and hit her breaks but it was too late.The truck driver was knocked out cold.My sister was hysterical but luckily she is OK.Her Fiancee did not escape so good.He was life flighted to Missouri to find his hip is shattered in 5 places.He had a concussion too and is really banged up.He is due to have surgery tomorrow .
The truck is totalled... i went and looked at it.Wow were they lucky they were not killed God was with them.I will be taking pics of my husband's beloved truck.He has had this truck for many many years now.He babied his little ford ranger to have to say goodbye to it was hard on him.He is not mad just sad about his truck.
Tomorrow i am headed to the hospital to be their for Chad as he has his surgery.My sister Lori has been with him sense Saturday evening.I worry about her as she is so sore and is walking with a cane.Please say prayers for chad and that he recovers well.He has a long road to go .

2 comments:

All My Beans said...

praying here Denise...what a tough year for your family...God is really protecting you against adversity though.

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

I am so glad they are ok!!! And yes, a tough year for you all but you will make it through. Hang in there, you have many people on your side :)