Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WHAT TO BELIEVE OR WHAT NOT TO BELIEVE!

I would like to get honest answers to what is going on with the GOL and the Embassy in Liberia.They tell us yes Jax will be coming home as well as the other children who have completed adoptions(this is from the Embassy).Then i get told told the Embassy is waiting on a letter from the GOL giving permission to process the cases.
The U.S. State department says a whole different thing.The site states its only on a case by case basis that kids will get to come home.Why cant the Embassy give straight answers to the families who are waiting and waiting to bring their children out.Who get excited thinking their children are coming home and preparing for their arrivals.
I understand there is allot of unknowns with adoption but feel that we are just getting in my words here "head games"from everyone.I just want an accurate answer.Will he be able to leave soon?Or am i stuck waiting until the total Moratorium is lifted?Our child needs medical care and everyday ticking by is harder on him.Please pray there is a breakthrough and we hear something soon! I am hanging bye a thread here of not flying to Liberia and handling this mess myself.

1 comment:

All My Beans said...

so sorry about this..more games..
you need to go..and take your boy to the embassy and say.."why are you denying my helpless son???