Sunday, November 1, 2009

BEAUTIFUL DAY!

It has been an amazing weekend here.The sun has been shining and not to cold .It was a great night last night for trick or treating.I wore a light Jacket and walked around with Landen it was so nice.Although 7 houses was enough for him he wanted no more of it.
Today the sun is bright and beautiful and its super nice outside.I have not gotten to enjoy it as always i am doing chores inside rather then out.So here in a bit i am going out to sweep my porch off and watch Landen play.He loves to be outside and with winter coming less of these days will keep him confined to the house.Hope everyone is having a great weekend.I pray we get some good news this week Including Fed ex showing up with our visas.I would love to get the news his week.I want our so home.

No comments: