Wednesday, November 4, 2009

UGHHHH WHAT NOW?

I have been gearing up to Travel to get our Jax.We are ready,We have our Visa's and paperwork gathered,Luggage packed and now we WAIT WAIT WAIT.What the heck are we waiting for?We have no idea and are waiting for answers.
So here i am its 1 14 A.M.and i cant sleep.The Embassy is saying they don't want parents to travel in just yet.OK what for?What is the reason? why does it TAKE so long ughhh.I Hope we get an explanation soon.I pray this does not take much Longer!I feel like we are in Limbo here.It is not easy planning to leave at a drop of a hat either with the kids and our home to have in order.Lining up sitter and all why we are gone.
I would love to hear Plan to travel in so and so weeks or something.GIVE me SOMETHING to look forward to other then the heart ache of every day that passes by without Jax here.I am getting so blue.Everything is ready for him.We are ready for him we have been ready sense the first time we saw him.
I love this little boy so much! Please PRAY this Insanity comes to an end soon.Its been almost a month that the moratorium was lifted for completed adoptions and special needs children that's Long enough LET these kids come home.

2 comments:

All My Beans said...

this is so unfair and heart wrenching!

Denise said...

Its hard ellen,
I am not sleeping hardly at all.The agency is just as frustrated as the Embassy is NOT giving answers to what the hold up is grrrrrrr.