Monday, November 2, 2009

RECHECKED OUR LUGGAGE!

It is a good thing i did too!I did not pack a warm outfit for Jax.What was i thinking i mean shorts are fine in country.Pants and tshirts too for in hotel and sleepers with footsies.Nothing warm for when we hit U.S. soil where its cold.So i picked to cute outfits and 2 onsies to go under them.Now i believe we have everything packed that we need.
Now i am getting impatient as we wait to see whats going on now.I mean what could possibly be holding up Our sons homecoming?It has been almost a month ago now we were told we could bring him home.I am so ready to hold him in my arms.
I think about the first time i see him and how i am going to react.I am sure i will cry happy tears as i did when our other 2 came home.But i don't want to scare him so will try to keep my tears at bay.I done told my darling husband he will have to stand in line because Jax will be in my arms first.I just want to go get him and take him home.I have everything packed including the cp book i will finish reading on the plane.It is loaded with stretches and messages i can use with Jax.I will start these when we take him to the hotel and give him his bath(massage during a bath) and after the bath.
I am so ready for this.Yes i am scared about flying (i have flown once) and i did not like it.I am scared about going into a foreign country.I am happy that my husband will be with me.He has prepared me for the culture shock and smells and surroundings.To be honest i don't think anyone can be prepared until you are in that setting.
OK i am rambling now i am just ready to get our son.

No comments: