Wednesday, November 25, 2009

THANKFUL!

I have so much to be Thankful for.I am Thankful that my little one waiting to come home has remained healthy.Although he is missed this Thanksgiving.He will be in our hearts and on our minds as we celebrate health and family.
We have had a very tough year this year!But have so much to be thankful for.Thankful for the love of family and good health to all of us.I am thankful for My husband who has had a year of ups and down with his health .For all who don't know...My husband is a soldier and fought for our freedom in Iraq.He came home in a way no one ever wants.He was injured in a Mortar attack.He has endured allot in the past 2 years but has overcome allot of his health issues(medication problems).He will always walk with a brace or a cane but am so happy he is alive.I am proud of him for fighting for what is right.My children I am thankful for watching them grow up into young adults and prepare them for their future.
I am thankful for my Parents who i love dearly!They are a BIG BIG part of our lives.I am thankful that they have maintained good health .I am thankful for my Mother in law Jayne who has also maintained good health and who is an amazing woman.I am thankful for Michael's extended family(his bio mom ) who he has found after 20 yrs of searching and her family that they are healthy and happy.I will miss not having them here for Thanksgiving.
I am also thankful for my 2 brothers and 4 sisters and their families.I hope they all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.This is the second Thanksgiving we are all not together.Our families have all grown now and we have went our own ways.NO ONE has a home big enough to hold our large families ha ha.
I have so much to be grateful for and could write a book about it.I am looking forward to the feast that God is providing us with and to share it with 6 of our 7 children my wonderful parents who raised 6 kids(7 with oldest sister) My dad's daughter from first marriage. and my lovely Mother in law Jayne. I will be saying an extra prayer for the youngest member of our family who is far away from us but so deep in our hearts and always with us.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

You have a lot to be thankful for, a lot :) Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!!!