Sunday, November 15, 2009

WEEKEND!

We have accomplished allot this weekend.I am preparing the house for Thanksgiving dinner.I am excited as this is our second year having dinner in our home.My Mom and Dad are attending this year i am excited.My mother in law Jayne and all our kids.We are still waiting to hear from Michael's sister to see if she is coming or not.
Landen is a bit under the weather today and has slept allot bless his tiny heart.I hope he feels better soon.He has a doc appointment tomorrow trying to get him into see an ENT.My husband has also not felt well today.I went to my sister's last night to take them some house hold supplies..dish soap,paper towels,toothpaste,bath soap and Laundry soap.My sister is having a hard time setting still she is a busy person always doing something.So keeping her off her broken Knee is a challenge.
I did not have to go out today!My oldest sister went and took care of them.She also cooked up a storm and they have meals cooked and in the freezer for the next few days.She also picked up the house for Lori and Chad.Now my niece..Lori's daughter is staying the night and will take care of them.I wont be able to go back out till tomorrow evening.
Right now i have a pot of homemade veggie soup cooking and just finished the remainder of the Laundry.We are suppose to get snow tonight 3 to 5 inches.I am so not ready for snow at all.Hope to get great news regarding our adoption this week.

No comments: