Saturday, November 28, 2009

DECORATING FOR CHRISTMAS!

Today we put the tree up and the decorations out .Tomorrow Michael is hanging all the lights and yard decorations tomorrow.Yesterday Michael and I ventured out to do some Xmas shopping.No i did not do the early morning killing each other to get those buys.We waited until later in the day.I also got online and finished Landen's online got some good deals too.The problem is i am just not into it this year.I am doing the tree and decorations for the children But in truth i would prefer to skip it this year.
I have been in a funk over Jaxson not getting to come home.Yes i am still working on it.But the outcome is looking like end of January early February.I have been depressed about it.I did hang Jaxson's stocking that i bought him last year.He is part of the family so his stocking will hang with all the kids.
Jax is on my mind allot the last few days.I ache to hold him and love him give him the nurturing he deserves.He will be on my mind as Christmas draws near.I am still praying for a miracle and that the NOT so nice Consular has a heart and realizes our boy needs to come home .I am praying for some good news this week.

2 comments:

All My Beans said...

Denise-
this will be a trying holiday season knowing that one of yours is missing. I cannot imagine who you get through ti when your hopes have been dashed again and again. Try to stay strong and know that i am praying.

Denise said...

Thanks Ellen,
I have to stay strong for the kids here.Sometimes its hard..Buti have no choice but to hold it together.I keep praying Jax home.