Saturday, November 21, 2009

ER VISITS AND EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS

This is how it has been for 2 days.Yesterday we got word the U.S. consular is not issuing visa's because they are short staffed.We are finding out there is more to it.So i am fighting back.On top of this my husband has been dealing with some issues from one of his medications.
Yesterday we were at the VA ER and i was handling phone calls trying to get help to get a visa issued fro our son.Today we went back to the ER.Husband has a catheter in and was suppose to get it removed today.The doctor decided it best to leave it in until Monday.So I have have very busy days.Tomorrow is my shopping day.I have to get all our thanksgiving dinner groceries bought.I wont have time Monday.All day at VA get hoe just in time for the kids to arrive home from school.
Tuesday i have to pick my sister up bright and early and take her to the hospital to get a MRI of her broken Knee for the Orthopedic surgeon.I have told everyone else..WEDNESDAY do Not ask me to go anywhere because i have a house to clean and pies to bake.I have had no time and Laundry is piling.I need a day to get tings done at home.I feel like i am being pulled apart.Driving husband,sister and Fiancee to all their appointments as well as when my kids have appointments and taking them.Linda has 3 this week.I am exhausted!Tomorrow is grocery shop come home and get some of the mounds of Laundry done.I have tried to keep up by throwing a load in here and there but its not working.Awwww the business of a mom ,wife ,sister and taxi driver.

No comments: