Friday, November 20, 2009

BIG VENT!

We were told we could bring our son home on october 12th.Everything the embassy has asked for including the letter they were waiting on is done.Now we get told sorry embassy is short staffed and will not issue visas until January.WHAT?I set and cried but now i am ANGRY!
This is the MOST ridiculous excuse i have heard.I have called our senator and state rep i also have calls into other places as well.I am mad and am not stopping until i get results.He is legally our son now what in the world is the problem?Our son sets and waits and time is ticking by.I am so upset with this all.
Our fingerprints expire in January as well as our visa's that we have done twice now and i Refuse to pay for again.They are not cheap by far and to keep having to do it just is ridiculous.Please say prayers that these people listen to me and help us get something done.
I thought about flying there and dealing with this myself..But someone already attempted that and came home without her children.She has also complied to everything the Embassy has asked of her.We are all distraught and frustrated and do not understand why they are not wanting to let our babies come home.
Lots of prayers needed right now.I am a MAD mama bear and will go to ends of earth to make this happen.

4 comments:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

GO GET HIM!! I truly feel since everything else is done you should go in and get him!

Kelly said...

How heartbreaking... someone with some power should care enough to get whatever needs signed, dotted, crossed or okayed done and let your beautiful boy come home!

To be SO close, and no idea when has got to be maddening! AND to have to redo stuff yet again... I only had to redo a few things, that were no big deal, and I still hated it!

Praying for your family and Jax!

Richardson Family said...

Denise;
I just can't imagine all this, its so awful. I wish I could do something for you. Will you please let me know when you do go so I can send pictures to A&E's birth family, if its OK??
Thanks,
Sue

Denise said...

Sue
I sure will.i would be glad to take pictures for you.I am still waiting to hear what our senator has foundout.I am praying for good news.Our son needs to come home.