Tuesday, January 12, 2010

another Rough day

The good news is we got the stuff needed sent to USCIS for new fingerprint appointment.The bad news is i cant get Visas applications to download and Print.Something is wrong with My adobe and it requires it.I tried to repair it and it wont let me i even tried to download it again.So I am calling my aunt to see if i can print them their until i can get mine fixed.I did call the docs office and ask for new Medical letters.Tomorrow we go for new passport pictures and hopefully pick up doc letters too while in town.Also will be able to tag our new car tomorrow YESSS.Another thing knocked off my list.
I am getting so excited I am ready to meet my angel.Pray we hear something from the Embassy soon.Would be wonderful to get news this week.My husbands birthday is this coming Sunday and it would make his day and of course MINE too.

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

PRAYING so hard for you friend! :) BIG HUGS!

tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com