Wednesday, January 27, 2010

REBECCA

I don't post enough about my older kids so today is Rebecca's day.Rebecca is an amazing wonderful 14 yr old child.She is such a joy !She is real smart and has good grades.She gets upset if she gets a B and works hard to make it become an A.She is athletic and LOVES sports.She is excited about Track starting soon at school.She likes things neat and clean and is quite a great helper around the house.She likes to Joke and use big words she has no idea what the meaning is..She is just so funny and beautiful and smart.She is in the 8Th grade she loves school but does not like the Drama the kids create at school.She says Mom was a great day NO DRAMA today.
She loves babies and animals.. she loves on our cat all the time.She loves to read poems and loves to write.
I am so blessed to be Rebecca Sunita's Mother.She is my little princess and all girl.She loves clothes and makeup and likes her hair to look good.Its hard to look at her and think wow she is that shy 7 yr old we brought home 7 yrs ago.I am a lucky Mom to have her in my life.

No comments: