Thursday, January 21, 2010

NOW WHAT?

I received an envelope in the mail from USCIS.I was excited and opened it thinking Yes fingerprint appointment.Nope was not it.Its the receipt for the money paid for fingerprints No appointment.I am praying it comes in the next day or two.I am ready to get this done now.If not what do i do?Email them?Show up at uscis?I will do both if i need too.
Today was a busy one with lots of errands ran.I am doing some last minute shopping for Jax to make sure we have everything we need for his arrival home.A friend of mine brought over a box of the most adorable clothes they were her nephews that he outgrew and i washed them up this evening and put them away.
Jaxsons blanket is almost totally done.So what did i do?I ordered another blanket a fleece blanket that has felt applique to be embroidered on it.My aunt has an embroidery machine and said she would be happy to Embroider his name on it for me.I can not wait to hold him in my arms.I have not been sleeping well thinking is this happening?Am i getting myself set up for another shoe to drop?Is he really coming home.
Then the list of to dos grow by the second..I have been reading the last few chapters of Parenting a child with cp.Wow so informative this book has been awesome and will help me obtain all the therapies he needs.Now all we need is to get our little peanut home.

No comments: