Thursday, January 14, 2010

WE HAVE WATER!

I am so happy!After almost 3 weeks of being without and taking showers and washing a few laundry items at my cousins.I am so grateful for water i feel for those who have to Pack wash and go to laundry mats and such what a chore.
I have been cleaning like a mad woman...Microwave,stove fridge,sanitizing and cleaning everything including eewww toilets and tubs and shower and so on.I have my second load of laundry going.I am backed up as i just took what we had to have to my cousins.I can get things done that needs done and this house will sparkle and be ready for when out new son comes home.
I have not heard anything yet no replies back from Embassy but i got Plenty to keep me busy here with gathering documents for our visa's and waiting for our fingerprint appointment which i hope comes QUICKLY.then there is all this house cleaning i am doing and washing Jaxsons diapers and crib bedding.I am so ready to go get my little.

No comments: