Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WAITING ON USCIS!

I mailed a copy of our 171H with a small note attached for getting our fingerprints done.They are expired.This is important to me.OK all paperwork in adoption is important.But this is needed before we could even consider Boarding a plane.We have not received a fingerprint appointment.I hope we receive something by the end of the week or i will have to start emailing them.I don't like waiting i am a person who wants things done and done NOW.I know it don't work this way but it sure would be nice if it did.
On another Note...I thought depression was going to set in when i went to FINALLY get our new car tagged.WOW was it hard to separate from that 1,243.63 that is ridiculous what they charge in order to have a legal car to drive.Oh well its done its legal and its ready to get another car seat installed in it very soon.
Now for some much needed good news on getting these fingerprints done.

No comments: