Saturday, January 2, 2010

SHOPPING!

Today the girls and I and husband and little Landen went to St.Joe mo .Michael needed to go to sign papers at the ford dealers to finish up on our car we bought.The girls got 100.00 gift cards for Christmas to clothing stores and so we took them shopping.Rebeccas store was in the mall so we went their first.She had a blast buying new things.Michael went to sears and spent his gift card he got a brand new watch.
After Rebecca paid for her things we headed out and of course i had to stop at bath and body and buy my favorite perfume.Hubby was being ornery and said ok who was holding mama's hand and let go that she slipped into that store lol.I left very happy with my Japenese cherry blossom perfume.
Michael and little Landen were hungry so we went to Ihop for lunch.It was good.We were cold and tired from all the walking around and walking in the cold to get to the car.We had a late lunch and loaded up to head to Linda's store the fashion bug (also mama's favorite store).Linda did good and got some really cute clothes.I hit a clearance rack my favorite thing to do and got 2 nice winter tops and one to wear in spring/summer.I am limited on winter clothes so i was happy for the two tops i got.
Both my girls did very well and neither one went over budget.I was Proud of them.Rebecca had 2.00 left on her card and Linda had 18.00 left on hers.We had a nice time but decided next time Dad and little brother will stay home .Not a guy thing to go shopping .

No comments: