Monday, January 4, 2010

NO WATER !

I have no water at all now.The bathroom and laundry room pipes are now froze.We have bottled water to drink and i have jugs my cousin said i could fill up at her house for cooking and dishes.I am so upset..I really dont think all the winterising we did to the pipes in the new addition at this point will not make a difference because it is just so bitter cold outside.I mean sheesh was like -16 last night.One night this week is suppose to be even coldre then that.
Please pray our pipes do not break...This would NOT be good considering most pipes in both baths and Laundry room are in the walls.I have to call after 6 pm to see if i have Jury duty tomorrow or not.I am praying we dont as i need to focus on gettting our pipes Unthawed.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Denise, that is just aweful! I am so sorry! I think it is freezing cold through this weekend, and then it warms up... some. UGH! If you were closer you could just stay over! :(