Saturday, January 16, 2010

FINGERPRINT NEWS THIS WEEK I HOPE

I am waiting patiently as i can for a fingerprint appointment with USCIS.Ours expired on the 8Th we really need this quickly.I sent the form they needed in a 2 day delivery.It should have arrived at USCIS on Thursday.
I also hope to hear news coming from the Embassy soon as well.I knew we were going to have to wait as they were waiting on new help.This has been the LONGEST 2 weeks waiting for mid January to get here.I hope to hear something ANYTHING about when we can travel.
We have put off mailing our visa's because we don't want to get in the expiring mess again.They cant have more then a month of expiring before we enter the country either.I will gather everything we need for them just hold off on sending them.They are pretty quick about getting them back once they are sent.
I am so excited and so badly want to hold my little guy.He is all we think about.I have been working on a blanket i am making him and Happy to say it will be completed this week.I will post a pic of it when i am done.Its a stamped crosstitch Eeyore crib Quilt.We were going to do Winnie the pooh things but decided to switch to sponge bob for his bedding so he would Mach big brother Landens.He will still use this one as well.I made Landen a Winnie the pooh one while we were waiting for him to come home from India.So both of my little guys have blankets made with Love form Mama.
Please pray we get these last minute things done and pray we get a travel date soon!I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have him home before his 5Th birthday which is February 11Th.

No comments: