Saturday, January 30, 2010

THINKING ABOUT JAXSON!

I can tell you this is going to be the longest 3 weeks of our Lives.I am ready to board the plane now.I cannot wait to get there and see him for the first time.To hold him in my arms and cuddle him close.To whisper I'm your momma and i love you so much in his sweet little ear.I think about our adjustment and how he will handle being out of the home and with us.I know he will be scared and sad leaving the only home he has ever known.It will be hard on him and sad for me to see him go through this.
The love i have for him is so overpowering Love for so long through a picture.I cannot even describe the feeling i have.I cannot wait to get him home and watch him blossom before my eyes.I cannot wait for the day he smiles at me or looks into my eyes.I am so ready to have him home and in our family.
When we began this adoption my parents and siblings were not supportive.They were concerned about Jaxsons special needs.They were worried because we have a special needs child and why would we want another?My parents and i set down and talked and my mom understands.She has watched Landen blossom in the past 5 yrs and she is ready to watch Jaxson blossom too.It took her awhile to come around and my dad too.My mom and dad both said that i was a good mother and my husband a good father and they feel Jaxson will be a perfect fit now.I knew this from the beginning I fell in love with Jax for who he is not his special need.My siblings think i am crazy .
My mom and dad are so excited and cannot wait to meet their newest Grandson.He will be their 27Th grandchild and the youngest of them all.My mom has been telling everyone about Jaxson.She says my grandson is coming home and her friends look at her like coming home?
Jaxson is so loved already! His siblings are so excited! they have told everyone that their baby brother is coming home soon and that they cant wait to Introduce him.Guess that means a trip to the school in the near future .I cannot wait to get there and take him and begin the process to come home and start our new journey of a family of nine.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is awesome! I dont' know why family has to be so darned slow about giving their support... but the point is that they eventully do! My family has come around, but Johns family really hasn't though now they are at least pretending a little and trying since it seems more inevitable... I am so protective of the girls though that I struggle to keep GOD in the middle of any conversations about them! :)

Denise said...

My Husband Family was supportive from the beginning.My parents though it took a bit.But they are now so ready to meet him.One they see your girls they will come around.Big hugs and hope the rest of your process goes smooth and fast.