Monday, January 11, 2010

WHAT A DAY!

We had to run errands today and make important phone calls.Our 30 day tag expired on our new car.I have been waiting patiently for the title so we can get it Inspected and tagged.We had to call the dealership to get the title.They are overnight it and we will have it tomorrow.I still cant tag my car till Wednesday because that the next time they did Inspections.
We were told they took the tag off of our Saturn and put it in the trunk of the new car.Umm not there and not under the seats.We had to report lost or stolen tag today so that when we tag the new car we can transfer it.This took walking back and forth to sheriffs office and the court house.I got an email from USCIS and am waiting to hear what the reply is on that.
I emailed the embassy as well to see if we could be updated on what is going on towards the process of getting a visa for Jaxson.I hope to hear something back tomorrow on this.Our visa's are good until the 26Th Hoping to leave way before then to get our little peanut.
The kids have been out of school here for several days due to bad weather.Today was teachers unservice.Tomorrow they return to school.Rebecca and Landen are ready to go back.Brian and Linda are not they have finals and are not looking forward to it.I need tomorrow to do some major cleaning Including Mr.Landens room that looks like something exploded in there.
I am trying hard to knock things off our list in case we leave soon.I am ready to get our sweet angel home and get him the medical care he so deserves.I can not wait to kiss those sweet adorable cheeks.Our precious son who deserves so much and more.I am so excited to meet him.
My cousin Ruby will be staying with My kids here at our home while Michael and I are in Liberia.I worry about Landen as he is very attached to his daddy and I.It will be a rough week on him.Please pray he does well i am going to miss him so much while we are gone.I hope to hear from embassy and USCIS tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

oh wow! The 26th? That is so close! I will be praying that it can happen and he will be coming home!!!