Tuesday, January 5, 2010

NO WORD!

I have emailed the agency asking a important question with no reply yet.I know Jax is coming home but wow these days seem to tick by before we hear anything.I am not patient at all and it is getting more extreme as the time draws near that we will go.I am so excited about meeting Him holding him and Loving him.
I know it will be mid to end of January before we hear something but sheesh can it hurry up already.I am so excited but also scared because ya never know what could happen next.I have loved this little boy from the first time i seen him and it grows stronger with each passing day.
I pray for news everyday.I know its close and i am so ready to go.Please pray in the next few weeks we can gather the rest of our travel money together and pray we get good news soon.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

I hope you hear some good news VERY soon!! How very exciting, this has been way too long for you to get your little guy, it's time he comes home! :-)