Friday, January 29, 2010

BUSY BUSY DAY!

What a busy day this has been!Got up early took Michael to his doc appointment to get new wrist braces.He is waiting to hear when he can have surgery for his wrist.Came home and emailed travel agent to see if she could find flights a bit cheaper then what we got.We found some online that were a great price but we cant seem to get it to purchase the one way back for Jaxson.I am hoping she can get them down a bit.If not we have it figured out thank goodness.We will just have to work double hard when we return to replace the money we will borrow to have enough for tickets and travel.
I am still on cloud nine.I did not sleep a wink last night was so excited thinking wow 3 weeks and i am holding a perfect angel that we are being blessed with.God chose us to raise this angel and for that i am blessed and Grateful.I am so happy right now our family will be complete in 3 weeks.I am also a bit scared too i have never been in a foreign country and only been on a plane once and it was a puddle jumper.I really don't like flying but will do ANYTHING to get to our son.
The next 3 weeks we will be busy but wow its so so worth it.I cannot wait to snuggle him and kiss those most sweet adorable chubby cheeks.

No comments: