Thursday, December 31, 2009

NEW YEARS PLANS?

Anyone have New years eve plans?We are staying home Michel and I are not drinkers and are too old for the night light scene.So we are staying home and i am babysitting my Great nephew Karter he should be here around 5 pm.I will have little man(6months old) all night.
Rebecca is planning on going to her friend Kali's tonight for a small new years party.They going to veg on pop, candy finger foods and watch movies and play games.Her friend does this every year and Rebecca has a great time.
It will be a quiet night here just Michael and I baby Karter and Little Landen.Linda is also at a friends house tonight.I think we will order a pizza and maybe play a board game.
New years day i am cooking a Turkey and some fixings..I also hope to get the Christmas tree down and decorations put away.
HAPPY NEW YEARS!Stay safe and if you drink get a designated driver.

No comments: