Friday, December 4, 2009

A GREAT DAY AND NEW PIC OF BABY BOY!


Michael and I been on the go all week.He had physical therapy at the V.a. we went to apple bee's for lunch and then went to sears.Our 17 yr old son asked for tools for Christmas so we went to see if we could find the tools he wanted.While at sears they had one of the small deep freezers.I have always wanted one .My sweet husband bought it for me i was so excited.This is my early Christmas present from him i also got a beautiful new winter coat yesterday.Mine was pretty worn out as its 6 yrs old.So tomorrow my new deep freeze will be delivered and cable hooked up in our bedroom tomorrow too.Michael bought a new 26 inch flat screen for our room.I came home to check my email and found a new pic of our angel in my email.I was so excited.He looks so good and wow has my guy grown so much.This has been awesome day.
P.S. We did find and purchase the tools for my son Brian for Christmas too.

No comments: