Wednesday, December 23, 2009

LOTS TO DO!

Today is a busy one.I am making candy and baking cookies all day.I need to get a few presents wrapped and some cleaning done as we are hosting Christmas this year.I have my cookie dough made and it is chilling in the fridge.I love Christmas time but the work and wow its hurry hurry buy presents,wrap presents,Bake cookies,make candy,and its over in no time.
Tonight we are having a small party and exchanging gifts with my cousin and best friend Ruby her husband Jeff and her two kids.tomorrow we will more then likely finish up our baking and cleaning go to church in the evening.Come back have hot chocolate and cookie read a Christmas book and tuck kids in for bed so Santa can come.
Landen is such a joy this time of year.Being the smallest in the house right now and loving Christmas music like he does and the lights.He don't care about the gifts.Give him wrapping paper and boxes and he is one happy kid.He has been singing frosty the snowman all morning and now its stuck in my head.This kid cracks me up.I so love his innocence.
I had non stop ringing in my ears for a couple of days and just felt awful yesterday.I took a nap and then got a good nights sleep woke up to NO ringing in my ears.I now know it was pure exhaustion.I feel so much better and happy for that with my to do List a mile long.
Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

All My Beans said...

you are so right..we work..try to keep things in order...and enjoy it along the way..and POOOF...it is over. BUT...YOU have so much to look forward to as we all clam down form celebrating...YOU get to have another celebration...a HUGE and God-given gift!!! I am so excited for you.