Tuesday, December 1, 2009

WAITING AND WAITING!

I heard from Senator's office today.She has sent everything to Department of state and said it will take 5 to 10 business days to hear anything.So in the meantime i have emailed our agency asking for an updated Picture of our precious son.
I have been keeping pretty busy around home as well.With holiday preparations and shopping.Today Michael and I got all the outside lights and decorations up.Landen loved it so much.He would make us take him outside to see the lights and decorations.He would squeal and say PETTY.He was super cute.
Not only did we hang lights but i also made dinner did dishes...Played with Landen and paid the bills and got half my Christmas cards done.Tomorrow Michael has physical therapy and after words i am coming home to wrap some gifts and do some laundry.I also need to start thinking about the holiday baking and candies i make.I try to do them early and freeze them.We still have plenty of Xmas shopping to do i am going to try to spend some time getting some done online.
I am trying to keep myself busy and my mind off this mess we are in.Pray we get good news very soon.

No comments: